Vomiting in Pregnancy (Part 1)
- 0.1 Vomiting is a symptom which may be related to pregnancy or may be manifestation of some medical, surgical, gynaecological condition.
- 0.2 Cause Of Vomiting :
- 0.3 Medical condition:
- 0.3.1 Intestinal infestation
- 0.3.2 Urinary tract infection
- 0.3.3 Hepatitis
- 0.3.4 Ketoaciaclosis
- 0.3.5 Uraemia
- 0.3.6 Surgical condition:
- 0.3.7 Appendicitis
- 0.3.8 Peptic ulcer
- 0.3.9 Intestinal obstruction
- 0.3.10 Cholecystitis.
- 0.3.11 Gynaecological condition:
- 0.3.12 Twisted ovarian tumour
- 0.3.13 Red degeneration of fibroid.
- 1 Simple vomiting (Morning sickness)
- 1.1 Clinical feature of Morning Sickness:
- 1.2 Cause:
- 1.3 Management
Vomiting in Pregnancy is very common. To know the Actual cause of Vomiting in Pregnancy is various. Some Cause of Vomiting in Pregnancy is given below.