Migrating Operating System to one hard disk to another hard disk is sometimes very much necessary. If you previously using normal HDD, and you like to get some blessing fast Operating System, you may have thought of using SSD.
What’s the main burden of Migrating Operating System?
If you want to normal copy-paste your C: Drive to another new partition, it’s not going to work. You need some specific software to transfer all the data of C: drive along with MBR records with the boot information.
And that’s where I came today a great software of EaseUS.
Backup Your Partition C: and boot from Another drive
Step By Step Guide
Launch EaseUS Partition Master, click “Migrate OS to HDD/SSD” and select HDD or SSD as destination disk.
Migrate OS to HDD/SSD under Different Windows OS
Whatever Windows OS you are using, EaseUS Partition Master can all help migrate OS to HDD/SSD without losing any data!
- Transfer Windows 7 OS to SSD
- Transfer Windows 8 OS to SSD
- Transfer Windows OS to SSD
- Transfer Windows 10 from HDD to SSD
- Migrate Windows 10 to HDD/SSDFree Transfer Windows 10 to New HDD/SSD
- Install Windows 10 on SSD
- Migrate OS to HDD/SSD
- Transfer OS to SSD
- Migrate HDD OS to New SSD
- Migrate OS from HDD to SSDTransfer System between HDD and SSD
Pricing of EaseUS Partition Master Professional
Pricing of Easeus Partition Master Professional is given below. Don’t worry if you don’t want to buy it without testing it. They will give a free trial to test the software.
If you want to see the full comparison: You can visit: