Hello Guys, after a long time I am writing a tech post. As we are net users for download, most of us use IDM (internet download manager) by tonec. its no matter we are using IDM’s free version or not. Today’s post is about how we will keep the backup file of Queued file in IDM. The file list that are half downloaded just got vanished after a fresh windows install. So I feel an emergence to backup the partially downloaded files in IDM and resume them after a fresh windows install from previous percentage completion.
For this The software I want to Use is IDM Backup Manager. IDM backup manger is used to backup the pre existing file in the queue that has been started downloading but not yet completed. its size is only 1.39mb.
IDM Backup Manger is seems like Below:
I am enjoying use this software because for various reasons we have to give fresh install of windows due to virus or slowness of PC. But the Unfinished file of IDM (internet download manager) will be deleted and the data was lost forever. There is no way to recover or resume the file from that point so on. But using this software this possible.
Step By Step Guide to use IDM Backup Manager
1. First Download The IDM Bakcup Manager From Below Link:
2. After Download Unzip the File.
3. Double Click on IDM Backup Manager.exe
4. if you keep backup, then tick on Full backup. And make the backup location other than C drive. You have to restore the data from here after Windows Setup, so remember the Path.
5. Now click Backup Now! The backup of your Unfinished file will be made there.
6. After Completion the dialogue box will be like below:
After Backing up. You have restore the Backup Data for IDM. Tick on Convert Profile.