National University has published the LLB 1st part Exam routine few days earlier. There are total seven subjects for the exam. The first exam will be held on 19th April, 2013.
LLB Exam Routine 2012
Every Exam of LLb will be started from Morning 8:30 AM. The Exam Code is 761. The subjects of the LLB exams are
- Law of contract and tort
- Islamic law
- Equity, Trust and Hindu Law
- Constitutional law of Bangladesh and the UK
- Labor and industrial law of Bangladesh
- Fiscal laws of Bangladesh
Note for the LLB Students
Every Examines have to bring the admit card. Admit card will be available in own colleges from 8th April, 2013. The Principal will manage the admit card for the students.
Fee of LLB Exam
The Center fee of the exam is 400 Taka, 75% of it (300 Taka) should be given early with one copy of roll to the correspondent authority.
FAQ: When will be LLB exam result?
Ans: If you want LLb 1st part exam result, Pls Bookmark this page with pressing CTRL+D or Remember this result website just as Bangladeshresult.com
People came here for
- www nu llb final routine; nu bd law part 1 syllabus; nationaluniversit dhaka law exam2012; national university routine LLB Final bd; National University Routine LLB; national university preliminary llb results 2012; national university of bangladesh routine llb1st; National university notice l l b final exam 2013; national university llb syllabus; national university llb priliminiary result 2013; national university LLB part-2 exam rutine law college under; national university llb part-1 resust 2012; nu edu bd/law; nubd llb; nuedu llbexamrutin com; www nu Llb admisson result com; www nu law 2012 llb final; www nu bd ll b notice com; www low syllabus of nu bd; www llb ist part exam date bangladesh; www llb edu gov bd; resultlaw1stpart; Result of LLB preliminary bd; result LLb part 1st 2012; Result l l b 1st part 2012; resulof llb 2013 bangladseh; national university l l b part-1 syllabus; National University L L B; LLB exam2013 nu bd; Llb 1st year syllabus national university ;bangladesh;